Digital Dictation Software
Turbo Dictation software is a complete digital dictation software solution providing functions for transcription, recording and dictation file management. It works with digital handheld recorders, PC Microphones and USB foot pedals. It satisfies the needs of authors (such as lawyers and doctors), transcriptionists and office administrators.
- Complete feature-set for authors, transcriptionists and office administrators.
- Full portable handheld support (Grundig, Philips, Olympus, Sony & Dictaphone).
- Professionals commonly use Turbo Dictation with the Olympus DS-5000, Olympus DS-5000iD, Olympus DS-4000, Olympus DS3400, Philips LFH-9600, Philips LFH-9610, Phlips LFH-9500, and Philips LFH-9370.
- Support for Philps SpeechMikes including the Philips SpeechMike LFH-5262, Philips SpeechMike LFH-5272, Philips SpeechMike LFH-5274, Philips SpeechMike LFH-5276, Philips SpeechMike LFH-5282, and Philips SpeechMike LFH-5284.
- Record dictation directly on a PC or Laptop using a microphone or headset
- Complete dictation control with hot-keys
or USB foot pedal support.
- Supports a variety of USB transcription foot pedals including the Infinity IN-USB-1 USB foot pedal, Infinity IN-USB-2 USB foot pedal, Classy USB foot pedal, Philips LFH-2310 USB foot pedal, Philips LFH-2320 USB foot pedal, and Philips LFH-2330 USB foot pedal.
- Manage, prioritize and monitor dictation workflow
- Supports remote transmission of dictation via FTP, Email and Citrix
- Automatic backup and archiving of handheld and PC dictation
- Supports all word processing programs
- Free 30-day fully functional trial
- Does not require expensive or complicated network configurations
- $99 combo package includes software & hardware for one lawyer and transcriptionist
Dictation authors, such as lawyers, doctors and accountants, use Turbo Dictation system to create digital dictation files directly from the software or use digital files created with a portable digital recorder. Transcriptionists use Turbo Dictation to transcribe digital dictation. Administrators use Turbo Dictation to monitor and assign digital dictation workflow. Authors, transcriptionists and administrators can view the status of dictation assignments at any time simply by viewing the dictation status window. Dictation assignments can be sorted on a number of criteria including the date submitted, date due, priority, dictation type, matter ID, matter name and file name. The Turbo Dictation player can be controlled with a configurable set of hot-keys or with a USB foot pedal. Dictation assignments can be managed remotely by an admistrator or directly by the transcriptionist. Central configuration makes management and support by administrators simple because physical access to user's computers is not required. Authors can send dictation to transcriptionists via the network, FTP, email, removable flash drives or Citrix. When a new dictation assignment arrives a notification window pops-up in the lower right hand corner of the transcriptionists' computer screen alerting the user that new dictation is ready for transcription.
Click Products above for more information.